If you have always wanted to learn to snorkel or are simply curious about snorkelling, then come along to our taster sessions with our qualified snorkellers – it’s the perfect introduction! In the safe confines of the Barnsley Metrodome pool, a BSAC Instructor will introduce you to the basic snorkelling kit and skills.
- Our taster sessions run for 4 weeks and costs £25 for all 4 weeks.
- We meet on the balcony in the Metronome at 7:30pm.
- Each session runs for an hour (7:30pm – 8:30pm).
- Before the taster sessions start, there is a medical form to complete to make sure you’re safe to swim/snorkel.
What will I need to bring?
- We provide the masks, snorkel and fins. All you need to bring is your normal swimming gear.
Is there an age limit?
- Both children and adults who are able to swim can come and join us for the taster sessions or the snorkelling qualification course.
We hope the tasters sessions give you the perfect introduction. If you would like to continue after the taster sessions then you can sign up to the snorkel diver course which helps you progress and qualify to gain a recognised snorkelling qualification within a couple of weeks with our qualified BSAC snorkelers on hand to help you throughout your course.
Contact Ellie on 07853 333067 or email us and you could soon be enjoying your own snorkelling adventure!
Please note – all our Instructors have been DBS-checked.